Wednesday, October 1, 2014

BEAUTY NEWS


WALMART BEAUTY BOX   



Yeap , this is my new suscription : Walmart Beauty Box . You probably already knew about it or even got yours by now :)  ... (well, I hadn't ..hehehe) I got it last week and I'll tell you , it's a great deal !! Oh and it's for FREE !!  

WAIT WHAT? Seriously, for free? well no, not really for free but almost :) ...  The marketing strategy that walmart is using is that  " you just pay a 5 dollars fee for shipping and handling" which is great , because it comes full of samples. Chech them out in the pics below. 


*Youth Code from L'oreal  

*Pink Friday from Nicki Minaj (smells delish)  
  
*Glowing nights from Cover girl (I live in florida, if you live around and want it I'll send it your way - whoever leaves the first comment about it- I alredy have a black one, and I do not paint my nails in black)    



So there's more , I got the full size of the New Invisible Solid Secret Clinical Strength , also got a gorgeous  glossy balm  L'oreal  in color "Lovely Mocha" and some samples of Neutroena Long wear Makeup.  


MORE?..... Yes, the box also included these Dove samples : Oxygen Moisture (shampoo and conditioner) as well as the African macadamian oil (that sounds really good) 

Oh, almost forgot to tell you that the walmart beauty box is not monthly, it's seasonal.... so this one is the box for  #fall 2014 .   



Isn't that exciting :)  /// well for me it is hehehe!! 

What is your favorite beauty box?

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and if you want to participate on my giveaway, please click here .

Disclousure : This post is not sponsored or is in any way related to the companies mentioned above. See FAQs
-YBM

No comments: