Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Chasing My Fit ME With Walmart Family Mobile


This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and it's advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HappyNewMe  #CollectiveBias



HELLO JANUARY 2015!!... In my opinion, since January is the first month of the year, it is always synonymous with GOALS , RESOLUTIONS, FRESH STARTS , NEW COMMITMENTS ETC , ETC , ETC.  My theme this 2015? Chasing my fit me , becoming a healthier foodie... and the big thing for me "no coke this year", I really want to replace coke for vitamin water. So I do believe it was definitely a great idea to get this Unlimited Talk Text and Data/Web plan from Walmart. It has been great to be able to keep track of my goals on the phone as well as doing all kinds of research looking for new apps , recipes , blogs and sharing ideas with other bloggers and friends that are on the same path. 


We are trying to save to keep up with our goals, so we went to the Walmart Family Mobile store and found The LG L90 Phone for only $34.88 a month ($29.88 for additional lines) Including the unlimited talk text that I mentioned above and 5GB of 3G data. So that was a sweet deal. We bought ours online for $119.00 and picked it up at the store the same day, and while there we got the starter kit that costs $25.00. The price at the store is higher than 119, so if you are just like me // a saver :)  // order it online and go pick it up later .... Maybe when you are going to do the shopping???  Kill 2 birds with same shot hehehe  :) and save yourself some gas.... Thank you very much.  


Oh Yeah!!!! That picture above it's me looking for different ideas to prepare my vitamin waters. I'm following some healthy accounts on Instagram, I use the phone to check ideas on Google images, Pinterest and other social networks..... oh I also share my own ideas.... Example :  



Self explanatory right??  :) So easy and practical. Now I always put some fruit into my ice cubes then I just put them in a glass , pitcher or water bottle pour some water and VOILA!! Or you can even chew on them (Just kidding, that's no bueno for your teeth), but seriously it helps to keep my goal of no coke this year, replacing it for a healthier drink that at the same time has exciting flavors.




With  my LG L90 I'm learning  to enjoy a variety of  healthy waters, I know that juicing is always great , but sometimes you do not have the time to make a juice, and also you probably won't drink juice all day long, on the other hand you and I know that drinking water throughout the day is not an option.  



APPS apps apps : I've been like crazy looking for apps on the phone about Paleo eating , which I want to get myself into now, I found this one that is Paleo Diets and Recipes. I haven't started yet, I'm still reading about the concept, the recipes , what and what not to eat , when and when not to eat and so forth. So I'm thankful I got one of the Walmart Best Plans, that way I'm not limited doing my research and looking for info on my phone . My plan has enough data text and talk and economically talking it is budget friendly.



This is the stand at the store that we picked up our phone, and  where we  got our starter kit at my Walmart in St Pete, where by the way a friendly associate named Dan did the activation on our phone for me and my husband, and a manager of the department named Jamie, nicely explained to us that the phone could be ordered for a lower price online (119) and be picked up at the store the same day. I always say that good price + good customer service = great whole package. I like that!!    


So here's me and some of my goals for 2015!!! What are some of your goals? How are you planning to reach them? Please share some of your ideas with me.  

Thank you for reading my blog. Come back soon. 

YBM

No comments: